- What is an escape room?
- Is it scary?
- Do you allow children/minors?
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by guardian present for the entirety of the booked experience (Guardian does not have to participate or purchase entry, but must be present for event). Children under 12 are permitted only when the booking is made as a private event or all 8 spots are reserved and accompanied by a legal guardian.
- What time do I need to arrive?
- Do I need any special knowledge or skills?
- What can Narrow Escape do for corporate team building?
- Do I need purchase all available tickets for a room?
- Where can I park?
- Can I come at a time that’s not listed in the schedule?
Contact us at: email@example.com or call us at: 817-400-2562
- Can my group have exclusive use of the room?